You are listening on libsyn, now
In my special 100th Episode, I interview special guest, Brenda Seefeldt Amodea and her husband, John Amodea from the Washington D.C. area. John opens this Episode with a beautiful worship song that is one of his original songs. He is a lifelong musician, retired professional paintball player, paintball company owner with Brenda and leads worship at their church. In addition to being a wife to John, Brenda is a Pastor, Speaker, Author, Mom to four men with their own brave stories and Grandma to many beautiful Grandchildren. In our authentic conversation, Brenda shares her faith journey from having suicidal thoughts as a teenager to being filled with hope when she became a believer. She also shares about her years of ministry service as a youth minister and her tumultuous Motherhood journey to a group of underserved boys and four men, two who have been in prison that led her to writing her book, “I Wish I Could Take Away Your Pain”. She closes by sharing encouraging words from scripture to help those who may be suffering great pain as she has due to their circumstances with their children and are feeling hopeless.
In This Episode:
Welcome to our special 100th episode!!!
- John opens this episode with a beautiful worship song that is one of his original songs.
- In addition to being a wife to John, Brenda is a Pastor, Speaker, Author, Mom to four men with their own brave stories, and Grandma to many beautiful Grandchildren.
- We have been redeemed. The more we share these stories the more other people’s questions and doubts may have some answers and hope.
- Brenda shares her “Daring to Love and Daring to Forgive” God Story. Her God story began at the age of fifteen.
- God called her into the ministry full-time. She was a youth pastor until she was called to plant their church.
- Brenda shares a defining moment that shaped her life the most.
- There is so much story to be written and God has that.
- It is so important to have friends that can support you and pray for you.
- “The more we share these stories the more other people’s questions and doubts may have some answers and hope.” – Brenda Seefeldt Amodea
- “It is from those smashed heart times where I have found God to be so near. He is a larger story, God, because he knows the end story.” – Brenda Seefeldt Amodea