You are listening on libsyn, now
In this Episode, I feature special guest, Morey Ostlund. Morey is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, health and business coach, and author. She holds a bachelors degree in psychology and a masters in theology. In our authentic conversation, she shares her “Loved” transformational God story and how as a survivor of childhood abuse and abandonment, she finally encountered freedom in Jesus in her 40s as she surrendered her life to him. In closing, Morey shares ministering and healing words to those who may be dealing with the trauma of abandonment and abuse and are seeking healing and freedom, too!
In This Episode:
- Morey is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, health and business coach, and author.
- Even if we are not feeling love by the people we are surrounding ourselves with, we are already loved and accepted by God.
- Hearing even one person’s story that resonates with you really gives you hope that there is something better.
- Morey shares her “Loved” God story.
- At five she went into foster care and she didn’t see her parents again until she was a senior in high school.
- As an adult, on the outside by the world’s standards, she checked all the boxes but she was dying and miserable on the inside.
- Friends invited her to church with them and that led her to Bible college and that was the shift in her heart and in her life.
- We have all been through stuff but you’re not meant to stay there.
- There are so many roots of problems that people are having that all boil down to unforgiveness. Dig up those roots. They will make you miserable.
- God meets us where we are when we are really sincere and want to surrender and move ahead and walk in the freedom he has.
- Getting intentional quiet time every day with God is so important.
- When you can be really authentic with who you are and the things you have been through, God is going to line up the right people in front of you, the people that you are meant to touch. He created us for a special unique purpose.
- Walk in your true messiness and you are going to attract the right people.
“If what you are doing right now isn’t working, why not try something else?” – Morey Ostlund
“Hearing even one person’s story that resonates with you really gives you hope that there is something better.” – Morey Ostlund
“We have all been through stuff but you’re not meant to stay there.” – Morey Ostlund
“Walk in your true messiness and you are going to attract the right people.” – Morey Ostlund