November Bonus Episode
You are listening on libsyn, now
In this Episode sponsored by Kadosh Media, https://kadoshmedia.com/, I interview special guest, Daisy Paige. Daisy is a Texas native, wife, Mom of 3 and author. Her book, “Unexpected Moments”, has been endorsed by Kirk Cameron, a well known American Christian actor and evangelist. Daisy is also a speaker and has a rare terminal condition known as MSA (multi system atrophy). In our conversation, Daisy shares her “Unexpected Moments” God Story of overcoming great odds in her life that have included her diagnosis of MSA and of sexual, physical and emotional abuse and how God carried through. She also shares her story of meeting Kirk Cameron and how God used him to encourage her to write her book. In closing, Daisy shares encouraging words to help those who are struggling with great adversity and believe they are without hope.
In This Episode:
- Daisy is a Texas native, wife, mom of 3, and author. She is a speaker and an overcomer.
- Only 4 people out of every 100,000 people in the US are diagnosed with MSA. MSA is extremely rare.
- It is very important that we don’t take our life for granted because you never know what one second, one minute, one week, one month, or one year will bring you.
- Women should share their God stories so they can make other women or other victims know that they are not alone. If you have faith, you can make it through anything.
- Daisy shares her “Unexpected Moments” God Story. She was a very devoted Christian even as a very young child.
- She shares several challenges she faces during her life and even attempting suicide.
- She shares about having her first child at the age of sixteen and graduating from high school. She was pregnant with her second child when her father was killed.
- She shares about her many earth angels and God’s many provisions for her and her family.
- Daisy shares about her journey with MSA and where she is currently on that journey.
- She shares about writing her book and meeting Kirk Cameron.
- Kirk Cameron wrote the foreword for her book, Unexpected Moments.
- She is currently writing a second book called, Beyond Heavens Gates.
- God does answer our prayers. He may heal us here or eternally.
- “It is very important that we don’t take our life for granted because you never know what one second, one minute, one week, one month, or one year will bring you.” – Daisy Paige
- “If you have faith, you can make it through anything.” – Daisy Paige
- “God is there with you. He is going to pull you out of any situation.” – Daisy Paige
- “Don’t take life for granted. You don’t know how much longer you have.” – Daisy Paige