You are listening on libsyn, now
In this Episode, I interview special guest, Dr. Vicki Otaruyina from Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados. Vicki is a global award 9-times author, speaker and Elevation Coach and an ordained minister, prophetic intercessor, strategic marketer and entrepreneur. She is the Founder & CEO of Divine Purpose Publishing and Editor-in-Chief of Divine Purpose Magazine, and the wife and a mother of a beautiful daughter. In our authentic conversation, Dr. Vicki shares her transformational “The Power of Loss” God story about how she found Jesus Christ in the midst of her deep grief from the loss of her first baby. She also shares how God helped her through her loss by speaking to her through HIS word, the Bible and the Holy Spirit to strengthen her to help her move forward into her ministry calling to help others reach their peak God-given purpose. In closing, she shares how God blessed her with a Christian husband and a new baby daughter as part of her healing journey and how God confirmed that her daughter would not be taken from her. She also shares encouraging and ministering words to those who are struggling with loss and are having difficulty with their healing and trusting that God loves them.
In This Episode:
- Vicki is a global award 9-times author, speaker, and Elevation Coach and an ordained minister, prophetic intercessor, strategic marketer, and entrepreneur.
- She is a preacher, and her love is evangelism and prayer.
- It is so important to share your God story because there are people that have been assigned to your voice, and your life, and to be transformed by your story. They need to hear it so they can get to the next stage or be delivered from what they are going through.
- Vicki shares her “Power of Loss” God story.
- There is only so much human beings can do so she ran to Christ. She knew there was hope in Him.
- As she sought Him and He took her through the journey of becoming a new woman, she discovered who she was and He opened doors for her.
- Your loss is not the end. It is just the beginning.
- No matter what you go through God is your strength and your tower.
- Always remember that you are not alone. Someone else has experienced what you are going through too. Seek out someone to help you.
- Your pain is part of your purpose.
- “Somebody on the bus, at work, or at church is going to need to be healed and whole and it is your story that is going to set them on that pace. ” – Vicki Otaruyina
- “Your loss is not the end. It is just the beginning.” – Vicki Otaruyina
- “No matter what you go through, God is your strength and your tower.” – Vicki Otaruyina
- “Your pain is part of your purpose.” – Vicki Otaruyina